"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn." ~ John Muir

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Where Was It Wednesday!!!

Hi Everyone - I wanted to try a new thing for Wednesdays. I may not get this up every Wednesday, but I'll try. I'll post a picture and you need to guess where (in most cases, what mountain) it was taken from. The first one is below...let the guessing begin!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. If I were a betting man, I'd say that's Black Mountain (Jackson) from South Doublehead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Bill, if you were a betting man...you'd take the pot home!!! You're absolutely correct! Great job!

      Karl

      Delete